-Dungeons and Dragons Arcade Game
Vintage Arcade Superstore is your home to find all the classic arcade games and pinball machines that you remember growing up with, and today we are happy to say that we have added a Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom arcade game to our catalog!
Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom is a side-scrolling arcade game where players can choose a character in order to fight monsters from the classic Dungeons and Dragons game. Originally released in 1994, this game is one of two released by Capcom in this theme.
Players may choose from one of four characters
- Fighter: The fighter is balanced well with range and power, has the most hit points
- Cleric: The cleric has some fighting skills, including a shield, and may use five divine spells. The cleric may also turn undead.
- Elf: The elf is not as strong as the fighter, but has seven spells at her disposal. She also has a short sword.
- Dwarf: The dwarf has the best vertical reach but has a short horizontal range. He remains the most powerful character in close-quarters due to his quick combo speed.
The Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom arcade game isn’t the only D&D game available at Vintage Arcade Superstore, either. For an additional $200, we can also upgrade your game into a Dungeons and Dragons Shadow of Mystara, the second game in the series.
Note: This game comes in a generic 4 player arcade cabinet. If you want it in the Big Blue cabinet it is available as an upgrade.
The following is from the Arcade Museum:
Name: Dungeons & Dragons: Tower Of Doom
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Type: Raster: Standard Resolution
- CRT: Color
Conversion Class: Capcom CPS II – JAMMA
Number of Simultaneous Players: 4
Maximum number of Players: 4
Control Panel Layout: Multiple Player
- Joystick: 8-way
- Buttons: 4 [Attack|Jump|Choose Option|Fire Option (Spells and missiles)]
Sound: Capcom Q-Sound – Amplified Stereo
Looking for something else?
Click to browse online through our extensive showroom of classic and new machines