Kiss Pinball Machine
In 1979 Kiss was in the midst of their Dynasty Tour and Bally Manufacturing released the Kiss pinball machine for both pinball and Kiss fans everywhere. This game was designed by Jim Palta, featured artwork by Kevin O’Connor and went on to become Bally’s best-selling game of the year, with over 17,000 units sold.
Fans of the bands’ music will appreciate that the Kiss pinball machine features 2 of the band’s hit songs. When you start a game, the machine plays a shortened version of “Rock and Roll All Nite” and wraps up the game playing a version of “Shout it Out Loud”.
Other Kiss Pinball Machine Features Include:
- 1,000 to 120,000 Point Memory Bonus Feature
- Bonus consists of four rows of KISS lights and eight arrows. Completing the four rows of KISS the 1st time lights the Super Bonus for 40,000 points
- 2nd time lights the Colossal Bonus for a value of 80,000 points
- 3rd time lighting gives an ultimate total value of 120,000 points!
- If the 2x multiplier is lit the value can be as high as 240,000!
- Light-A-Line Feature
- Knocking down all the drop targets of going thru the light-a-line feature rollovers, when lit, lights the entire word KISS at once, allowing players several ways to ring up bonus points
- Adjustable ABCD Feature Awards 2x, Extra Ball or Special
- Completing 4 ABCD targets on the right side of playfield the first time awards 2x
- 2nd time awards Extra Ball
- 3rd time and each additional time awards Special
Note: These are photos of the actual game you can purchase!
There are no reviews yet.