Charlie’s Angels Pinball Machine
Based on the classic 1970s TV show, this Charlie’s Angels pinball machine was produced in both 7,600 electronic and 350 electromechanical versions. It featured the likenesses of Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson, and Cheryl Ladd.
The machine will host 4 player comfortably with dedicated score counters. This would make a great pinball machine for a classic gaming room or even a lady cave! You can bet they have one of these sitting in the lobby of the Townsend Agency. Something for the traditional law enforcement to enjoy in their ample off time? Because even if you don’t get the high score… All Angels go to heaven!
Note: These are photos of the actual game you can purchase!
Information From the Original Flyer
Featuring Instant Appeal of One of Television’s Highest Rated Program Series!
Authentic Graphics Licensed By Spelling-Goldberg Productions.
- Bonus Multiplier Advances to 5x by Making C-H-I-C or Hitting All Red Drop Targets.
- Extra Ball Scored By Hitting “H” and 3 White Drop Targets, When Bonus Is 11,000 or Over.
- Getting C-H-I-C Also Lights Two Bottom Rollovers Alternately For Special Scoring.
- Bull’s-Eye Target Lights To Score Bonus When Bonus Is 11,000 Or Over.
- High Profitability And Reliability: GottlieB/Rockwell
Gottlieb & Co.
A Columbia Pictures Industry Company
Looking for something else?
Click to browse online through our extensive showroom of classic and new Pinball machines!
Looking for more photos or information about the history of this machine or international versions of this machine?
Click to check out the International Pinball Machine Database listing on this pinball machine.